Tuesday, January 22, 2002

*sigh*
I still hate school. But today wasn't too bad.
I have an awesome physics teacher, he's really cool, so hey ! physics actually should be fun this semester... Tomorrow it's the first lab and I'll have to get myself a lab partner, hopefully I'll find somebody nice... last semester, two out of three partners I randomly got were total losers.
My stats teacher is so scary !!!! Nobody so much as whispers in his class he's so scary ! I really don't like him, and the class is boring too, but it could've been worse. I mean I could've gotten Organic Chemistry II instead... ew.
But at least I have no school on Thursday ! That's gonna be so awesome ! Anyone knows how long it's been since I've had a free day during a semester ? Bad news though is that I'll probably end up working on Thursdays, 'cuz I'm gonna use my car a lot more, and that means paying for more gas. But I think I'm gonna wait like 2 or 3 weeks before starting to do that.
I really hate school though. This morning I simply walked into the building and saw there were people everywhere and stuff, and I just wanted to run back home. And I had not even gone to one single class yet !!!

No comments: