Sunday, May 05, 2002

Haha. Couldn't resist. Here's Altavista's translation of my last post :
Ah, shit. I have just read again my last post, and I have just returned account to me which I did not write yet with the gang of signmyguestbook. Good, so much worse. I will do that another day. I have all the remainder of my life for that. I feel a little hyperactive for the moment! Ah shit, I should stop reading again my old posts, I as have just remembered as I had a text of philo to finish for tomorrow morning! But it is more or less serious, I already wrote the intro, the conclusion and almost half of my development. (Ask me not how I succeeded in writing a conclusion before a development... the idea, it was to see how much words I was to put in my development to reach the 500 words. Always Ben not of my fault if the philo, it is not inspiring!) (On another side, I should be relatively good to write without having anything nevertheless to say, that made nearly 6 months that I have this blog-Ci, and that should not have arrived more than 10 times, to have something to say...) I was supposed (or judicious? hmm... dilemma... wine storehouse not how that is written, finally.) to finish yesterday afternoon, this text, but after having worked, I returned on our premises to return account to me that the small screw which closes my piercing had still fallen... That would do something like the second time in less than 6 months, and C enough shitting when it is known that that costs 10$ a small of the same screw! With thus been necessary that I set out again with the small shop of piercing, while trying to be very nice and to very make pity to succeed with perhaps doing a little bargainage with the salesman (for 10$, rather pathetic C!), but finally, I did not even have to ask to him whether it left it to me to 5$... because it did not make me pay it. Yay. Good, then from that, Ben one went downtown at one of my aunts, who has 2 cats that I had ever seen, and who are hyper cute, I want the the same ones for Christmas... Yen has one which was so small that it lay down on my satchel and it did not exceed! And today I from go away in some share to Montreal, at Archambault more exactly, to seek partitions for my fun personal... I had said myself that I was going to do that if I passed my math II, except that if one remembers well, my math II, that already made 1 year that I passed them... Am tell there that that would be to me time... that will make rather hard to reward me to have passed my math II if I pocket my stats this session... In any case, today, that is likely to be my last day of leave before a long time, considering which I will start again to work Sunday the next week. I do not know what they will do me to make... If they give me to toasts as I made Sunday before the comedy, I will occupy 4 jobs different in the same place on a regular basis: plunger, boss-girl, hostess and assistance-cooker. Look at to me the longor of this post-là. Does yen still have which doubted, when I said hyperactive? Good, I stop, I stop, I have a text of philo to finish! (does everyone remember that the last 50 paragraphs rose from my text of philo?)

La meilleure, c'est vraiment la traduction de bâtard, qui à certains endroits, donne "illegitimate child".
Ces petites traductions-là, c'est vraiment de quoi m'amuser pendant des jours et des jours et des éternités. :)

No comments: