Sunday, June 16, 2002

Yep. Can you believe it ? A survey.

Past, present and future survey

PAST:
1. when were you born: July 15, 1983.

2. where were you born: À Longueuil, bordel !

3. what was your first grade teacher's name: Lucie ! I loved her so much !

4. what was your first pets name and what was it: Minette. My crazy old cat - she died 3 years ago.

5. what was your worst accident (medical): Skull fracture when I was five. Fell down from a slide. We were in vacation in Ontario, I went to the Greater Niagara General Hospital (still have my card), I spent two days there, and I didn't know any freakin' word of English !
And to think, if it weren't from that, I would've normal... :P

6. what was your favorite cartoon: HUTCHI !!! HUTCHI !!!! HUTCHI !!!!

7. who was your best friend: Well, I had several best friends, in the past, you know.

8. when was the first time you ever went on a plane: To this day, I still haven't.

9. who was your first boy friend: Je n'aime pas beaucoup nommer des gens sur l'internet - mais pour ceux qui se souviennent, c'était Monsieur Intéressant à la job l'été passé... sauf qu'on a sorti ensemble en maternelle !!! lol

10. what was your favorite song when you were in the 5th grade: And of course you'd expect me to remember

11. what was your favorite movie in the 2nd grade: see above

12. what did want to be when you grew up: I wanted to be a lot of things. I ended up being me.

13. what used to be your favorite color: pink. of course. I was a little girl once.

14. what was your favorite subject: There wasn't any subject I really liked. Only some I hated and others I didn't care about.

15. did you ever wet your pants at school: Yep, yep, yep... ::blushes::

16. did you ever get sent to the principal: Nope. I'm a perfect little girl, remember ?

17. did you ever steal anything: No.

18. what was your worst fear: Dying. I just didn't get how the world could go on and me not being in it...

19. what was your favorite toy: My Cricket doll. Loved her.

20. did you ever suck your thumb? I guess so.

PRESENT
21. what time is it: 4:33

22. what's the date: June 16, 2002

23. who is your best friend: I boycott best friends. I have friends, end of sentence.

24. what is your favorite movie: Life is beautiful, running on empty - and this is starting to look way too much like those forwards I get by e-mail.

25. what is your favorite song: Oh God, there are way too many to tell...

26. do you have any pets: Yep, my dog and my cat.

27. if so what are their names.. : Mozart & Chopin (yeah. Don't ask)

28. what is your favorite subject in school: I HATE SCHOOL ! I HATE SCHOOL !

29. what color of hair do you have: Brown. For now. :)

30. what color of eyes do you have: blueish-green kinda thing

31. what kind of music do you listen to: any

32. do you still watch cartoons: no

33. what is your favorite t.v. show: ALLY MCBEAL IS OVER ! ALLY MCBEAL IS OVER !

34. do you get online often: You mean, it's possible not to be online ?

35. what's your worst fear: Funny how this doesn't occur to me...

36. what's your favorite color: blue, red

37. what state/province do you live in: Québec

38. do you have a b/f g/f: neither

39. what's your favorite type of food: Um, the kind you put in your mouth (I mean, damn it...)

40. do you drive: Yes. I don't know how I would survive without my license.

FUTURE

41. what do you want to be when you grow up: better yet : I want to grow up !!!

42. do you want to go to college: I guess I would already be in college

43. do you want to get married: No way

44. if so at what age...if not why: Because it means nothing.

45. do you want to have kids: Not sure. I used not to want any, and my vision of things slightly changed.

46. What kind of car do you want if you dont have one already? Oh, I want a convertible red and black mustang. But I don't have the money, and I mustang's aren't worth shit in the winter...

47. at what age do you think you'll live to be: I try not to think about it.

48. where do you want to live when you're 25? Longueuil ! Je niaise, mais sortie de ce trou, ça, c'est sûr !

49. what movie do you want to see next saturday night: Are you asking me out ?

50. do you think you will have to wear depends ( old fart underware): *eyes widen*
Don't make me think about that !!!!

51. what time do you think you will go to bed when you're 70 ( if you plan to live that long): Maybe by then I'll spend my time sleeping ,you know.

52. do you think you will have the same friends as you do now: I'd like to, but I don't think I'm good at keeping my friends.

53. do you think everyone will be jealous of you at your 10th high school reunion: Are you expecting me to go there ?

54. do you want to be president of the u.s.: No way in hell.

55. do you want to walk on the moon: No, thank you. Walking on earth is that hard already.

56. do you want to be famous: Couldn't hurt, I guess :)

57. what kind of housing do you want to live in: anything - as long as it's mine, it'll be fine.

58. what color do you think your hair will be when you're 50: Depends on how I feel by then.

59. do you think you will still have the same personality wheh you're 60: ::giggles::
I have no idea, but if so, that ought to be interesting to see.... Hmm, I'm gonna be one bitchy old woman... lol

No comments: