Friday, July 12, 2002

So. After the time I spent talking about it,you're expecting I say a word about it, aren't you ?

I went to see RENT last night.
How was it ?
It was FANTABULOUS.
There is simply no word to say it, I never saw anything near that good in my whole life. Sure, you're gonna say my life is only 19 small years and that I don't remember half of it, but I mean it.
It was absolutely AMAZING, AWESOME, you have to see this once in your life. If you don't, you are reaaaaaaaaaaally missing out. Honest. I can't begin to explain why it was so good.
I mean, of course, the songs and the story - but I already knew them. There's every kind of song in that show, from tango to rock and they're all as good, and the story is sad, is funny at the same time. The actors were great, amazing voices, very good acting, but I think what got to me so much was how they used the stage. I mean there's 25 people on the stage, none of them is at the same place and you see it. It was very simple, but it wasn't anything you expected to find there. Arggh, I can't explain it, it was just so good !

Go see it. I mean it. Nothing can ever be that good again.

No comments: