Wednesday, February 19, 2003

So Blogger is finally working, and I think this is as good as an Herbal Essence commercial : YES ! YES ! YEEEEEEES !

Things I've been wanting to say ever since I got up this morning but couldn't :

#1. Tuck Everlasting will be on video from February the 25th. I finally saw the previews, I feel it's going to be unbearably romantic - as opposed to the real story - but the photographic part of it seems to be awesome. Anyway. Qu'est-ce que tu fais, le 25 au soir, Tweety ? ;)

#2. Sometimes I really feel like I'm behind everybody my age.

#3. Each day finds me more and more scared that I won't be accepted in Translation.

#4. J'arrive pas à comprendre comment ma mère a pu téléphoné ce matin quand il y avait sur la téléréponse un message datant d'hier soir. J'arrive pas non plus à comprendre comment mon père fait pour checker les messages à chaque qu'il rentre à la maison, même si je suis déjà là, et ne pas les checker en raccrochant le téléphone.

#5. Tweety - parlant d'annonces frappantes, as-tu vu :
a) L'annonce contre la drogue au volant où ya un char qui frappe une petite fille en vélo;
b) et l'autre annonce contre la drogue au volant où ya un gars qui va mettre des fleurs à l'endroit où son petit frère s'est fait frappé par un gars qui avait fumé, et où on finit par apprendre que c'est lui qui avait fumé et qui a tué son petit frère ?
On n'en a pas, en français, des annonces de même, nous, bordel !

#6. Gotta put in some more fuel in the car today. I am so totally broke right now.

#7. Blogger's finally working, dooda, dooda, Blogger's finally working, dooda, doodaday !

No comments: