Wednesday, November 10, 2004

I just got into the first real accident of my life. I've been driving for what, 5 years I think, so it was about time, I figure.
The other guy was driving out of an alley and he never saw me coming. I mostly have paint spread on the right hand corner of my bumper and one or two small bumps. He was very nice about things, though, he said to have the damages evaluated and then he would pay them. The most annoying part of it was just filling out the damn joint report while it was so freezing cold outside.

So. That just reinforces my theory that men can't drive. They keep saying women are dangerous when they drive, but all the dangers-on-wheels I've encountered so far in my life were men. Then they complain because their insurance rates are higher. Well learn to drive, bastards !

This said with no offense intended to all my male friends. I love you guys. Just learn to drive.

No comments: