Wednesday, August 03, 2005

So at last my old computer is ready to send back to my parents and the new computer is all set up (or nearly, I think the only programs left to install and the instant messengers - MSN, ICQ and AIM. I wasn't going to install ICQ and AIM at first - actually, I still might skip ICQ, and typing that I realize I can't remember my ICQ #, so until I remember, I can't install it anyways - but there are people I can only talk to on AIM, even if it's just occasionally. So. Yeah.).

It's crazy how many people have asked about my old computer. I could've sold it to 4 different people probably.

Sinon, nous avons été faire l'épicerie hier, et laissez-moi vous dire que quand votre épicerie vous coûte moins de 200 $ pour tout un mois, au début du mois suivant, vous allez être salement à sec et la première épicerie risque d'être sans fin.

No comments: