Saturday, December 22, 2001

Still the damn empty template box. What am I supposed to do, create a whole HTML all by myself ? I'm sure I'd get a bang out of this (God have I picked up more expressions from "Catcher in the rye" than I thought I did) but well, I do have a life, ya know...
Nose still running.
Eyes itching from staring at the computer screen for so long - Myst III is an awesome game, but way too complicated for my small brain. And when I'm stuck, I keep going in circles until I find something. Circle after circle, after circle... And then I get tired of circling around and I search the net for a hint or even the whole solution. And then I go back to the game. And get stuck again. Circle, after circle, after circle... Back to the net. And to the game. And to the net. And to the game. Circle after circle, after circle... Whew.
Au fait, si les personnes à qui j'ai envoyé le lien finissent par venir faire leur tour (et je vous avertis que si vous le faites pas, je vais le prendre très, mais très personnel :)), vous allez pouvoir apprécier l'ironie : je suis pas capable de dévisser la nouvelle vis de mon piercing ! Mais comme ça coûte 10$ la perdre, je crois que je vais endurer ! J'ai tellement gossé dessus tantôt que je me rappelle même plus de quel bord il faut tourner pour dévisser... et à partir de ça, je fais un lien avec la «règle de la main droite», c'est-à-dire avec le cours de maths, c'est-à-dire avec le cours de physique, c'est-à-dire avec les notes qui devraient rentrer bientôt... et là je stresse !!!
Wow, some of this was in the purest Québec slang - a challenge for Mara ? After all, you are coming to Québec soon, might as well start practicing right away... ;)
*sits in the corner and wait for off line friends to come around.*
*prepares baseball bat in case they don't*

No comments: