Thursday, January 31, 2002

Bon, correction : oui, ça fait un mois que j'ai mon blog. Ça fait même un mois et 10 jours pour tout vous dire.
J'aime ça me contredire, ces temps-ci, on dirait ?

I have a ton of things to do today.
I have a stats homework (no ! help ! no !), I have to read Shakespeare's Hamlet (well, not all of it for today, but given how busy I am, I should try to read at least half of it today - and I don't want to !!!!), I have to practice my piano, I have to exercize (dance class is absolutely killing me, my muscles ache for 3 days after each class. Which is why I should try and get in better shape) and I should start organizing my school stuff.
Can you believe I had to get Harry Potter binders ? That's all that was left at the school store - and I'm not even planning to ever read Harry Potter !
I should also make a list of the school items I still have to get so I can try and get them Friday afternoon. Like the philosophy text that I have to read for Monday (don't you just hate philosophy ?)

I'm not sure the day will last long enough...

No comments: