Thursday, January 10, 2002

Hey, wait ! I actually have time to come here and post something ? Weeeeeeird. ;)
Musical rehearsals started on Monday, from 9 to 4 on Monday and Tuesday, and yesterday it was from 9 to noon.
'tis interesting. As long as I don't have to improvize stuff :) Other than that, it's very cool, people are very nice. I like it.
I volunteered to audition again for a role tomorrow. At 3 o'clock. I don't know why, 'cuz I'm positive that I won't get one, but I told myself that having gone that far, I had nothing to lose. I just wanna see what I can do. I got 3 songs to prepare, and the hardest part is of course the acting. But.
Oh ! I was forgetting : do you know what the f... they're gonna make the singers do on Monday ? (or maybe on Sunday, I can't remember) They're gonna have us take a one-hour dancing class !!!! Me ? Dance ? Quartz does not dance ! Ever, ever, ever ! Quartz is not exactly happy about that. Quartz is even quite mad. So Quartz will now think of something else.
Un petit salut à François qui apparemment lit mon blog sans que je le sache, j'espère que tu n'as pas eu de misère à retourner chez toi hier soir et que tu n'as pas repogné le champ ? :P
Went to bed at one this morning, so I'm kinda tired today, and I have to go shopping - to try and get some freakin' clothes to dance - (and I haaaaate shopping !) and when I come back I need to work out a little 'cuz I haven't done that in almost a week now, and then I need to work on the songs for my audition.
I feel busy.

No comments: