Sunday, January 13, 2002

I almost took it personnal when I saw that both OD and Blogger weren't working when I got online. J'étais sur le point d'écrire un nouveau big giga mail mais heureusement Blogger s'est remis à fonctionner, et me voilà ! :)
And I'm still almost taking it personnal because then my computer decided to reboot. And I lost the post I was going to... um, post. that make sense ?
Is someone telling me to shut up ?
*S*O*. What's up ?
Yeah. One hour dance class this morning. Ha-ha.
Actually, it wasn't that bad. It was more learning to move on stage than actual dancing. Me totally agrees with that. And that's another violent sport. I got a few more bruises on my legs. I look like I've been beaten.
Wanna know what the funny part is ? We'll have more dance classes. One each week. So not nice.
After that, we started putting some songs together - they haven't given us the roles yet, because the man in charge of theater wasn't there today. You know, I must've asked a ton of people his damn name, but I just can't remember it. I know it starts with J. I think I'll call him Mr. J. It was very cool, there's 25 of us, it sounds great. Édith made us all sing solo once or twice so we could get used to each other's voices and the guys are amazing. They really are.
And before we left the musicians joined us and we practiced two songs with them. It sounded very good.
That's gonna be great.

No comments: