Saturday, January 12, 2002

I just realized that I am not working tomorrow !
I mean, I knew it and all, but I just got it. I am not working tomorrow ! It's great !
Instead I'm gonna spend all day singing ! and dancing, but let's disregard this for now, thank you ;)
It's sad though, 'cuz I liked working on Sundays best. I do the dishes on Saturdays, and well, it ain't the nicest thing on earth.
Bravenet counters are great. Go get one. I'm on the verge of linking to them. All right, I know I already am, but it's an expression ! I probably sound over-enthusiastic - it's only a counter, after all - but after months of using Fascounter, switching to Bravenet is an astounding change ! I'm spending half of my free time checking my stats... :o)
Oh, great, guess what's playing ? "My strongest suit", of course... And of course I had it stuck in my head all day long... like my own private radio or something... *rolls eyes*
...
You know, I don't know why, but I can't seem to write anything near good lately. Neither can I on paper. Not that I have nothing to say, but some things are better and easier to actually say out loud than write. And wait for people to read.

I think I need to change my whole template.

No comments: