Saturday, January 05, 2002

*sigh*
Yep. OD's still down. *sobs* And now I do have something to write in it. Grr. Betcha I won't remember tomorrow.
Spent the last, um... well, I actually have no idea how long it took me, but I spent that amount of time reading one of the two stories I had started a little while ago. That I haven't finished yet because it's amazingly hard to write - 'cuz Quartz is not perfectionnist enough *rolls eyes* - and also because I lack time... But I pretty much like what I did so far. Which is kind of a rare thing.
I think I'll re-read the other story tomorrow - or next time OD is offline. =)
It just looks like I'm almost good at something !
Okay. Quartz needs to leave the computer room now. 'Cuz she has to get up early tomorrow for work. And she knows how much sleep she has not been getting lately.

Damn, I really wanted to write this entry tonight ! Now I'll have to write it on paper, and that'll drive me crazy 'cuz it's faster to type. I want my OD back !!!

No comments: