Tuesday, February 19, 2002

And while I'm here I might as well switch to English and do some (more) bitchin', just to see how no one will ever know about what I said.
So you know what, people, I don't like being told that me freewriting during my free periods at school is pathetic. "Especially when that's the second time in a week."
Did it ever occur to you that if I choose to freewrite, it's not because I'm bored and have nothing better to do ? Ever occur to you that there might just be a reason that I want to freewrite ? Ever occur to you that I just might get something out of it ?
Have you ever done a freewrite anyway ? Do you actually even know what it is ?
Have you seen the length of my freewrite ? Doesn't that give you a hint that maybe, just maybe, I have something to write about - maybe I don't write about just anything. How about, geez, is that possible, writing helps me ?
And even if you don't understand... even if you're not, I don't know, an artist or whatever, even if somehow you can't understand... then you shouldn't judge. 'Cuz who knows. Maybe I'm going somewhere you won't ever go.
Now be mad. I honestly don't give a damn. Why should I ? Does anyone give a damn about me anyway ?

No comments: