Thursday, February 07, 2002

Here I am again !
Yes I have finally been able to write something for my French essay, I didn't re-read myself, but I honestly don't care if it makes sense at all. I really, really, really hate school.
I spent so much time working on it that I haven't had time to practice my piano. I don't think I will though, I'll go to my lesson and tell her I'd write to work on the piece I played at last year's concert that I'm not sure I remember. Or something.
You know what's so hard about not having school on Thursdays ? To have to go on Fridays...
But I really enjoy that free day - am I bugging you with this yet ? Plus last semester I barely got any free day - one a month I think my average was. I had school everyday and I worked on weekends. Still wonder how I survived. Especially at the end of the semester.
The worst is, I think this semester is gonna be as bad. Even worse. I care less and less about everything as time goes by. Sad, 'nit ?

No comments: