Friday, February 15, 2002

hey, 'tis actually working. How amazing.

So, to be brief :

My stats teacher is stupid and I hate him, but he is so stupid he's actually funny. So yeah. I don't hate him as much because of that. 'Cuz anyone who makes me laugh is worthy of attention in some way. :)

I will find a new code for my "more about me" thingy because I know it's hard to read. I'll do that sometime in the next 2 years. I'm extremely busy. I have a stats test on Tuesday, which I have to study for in all my free time during the weekend (which I don't have in huge amounts - talking about the freetime, not the weekend), and then next week it's physics, which I again will have to spend as much time as possible studying for. Which officially sucks, because I haaaate studying, and I haaaaaate physics, but I couldn't possibly flunk that class another time. Actually, no, I could very well do it, I have no doubts about that, but I'm not sure I want to. Plus I have two CD's to learn by heart (oui-oui, ceux des 10 commandements). And I'm trying to exercize on a regular basis.
Whew, life is hard.

No comments: