Wednesday, February 27, 2002

I feel hyper. Dunno why. Maybe because physics exam is done. When I got out of the room all I wanted to do was run all the way home.
I have no idea how physics went, I just hope to pass. I really hate physics. I don't even want to pass the class. I just don't wanna have to take it. At least I have a cool teacher. He's like the best teacher I've had a) for physics and b) in college.

My dad might've found what's wrong with my car. It sounds like it's gonna hurt my wallet a lot, though, and he's still looking for a new car for me.
(Dang it. Just realized I didn't write the car story here. Oh well. Ask me. Or go see my OD. Typing that story is exhausting, both mentally and physically. And I'm already tired. Had a physics test, remember ? Physics kill you. Never start learning physics. It'll get ya.)

*needs to go to bed*

No comments: