Monday, February 25, 2002

I hate, hate, hate Mondays.
None of my team partners e-mailed me back about the paper we have to hand in today. They didn't even send me the list of books and articles they had so the bibliography I was able to do is quite short. I just love them right now.
And where the f... did I put that freakin' floppy ? It was in my bag, it was there since the beginning of the semester, and I got it out of there exactly twice, and I remember clearly putting it back in my bag.
And it's not there anymore this morning.
It's really not going well, and I can't wait till the damn week is over. After this one, there's only another one to live through, and then we have a free week.
And I hate computers. For the first time in ages, it printed my paper with black ink, as I asked, instead of stupidly printing it in blue for no reason, but of course as it can't do everything perfectly once in a while, the page numbers disapeared. Have to write them down by hand. Will look awesome.
I haaaaaaate school ! I hate it ! And Mondays are even worse ! ARRRRRRRRRRRGH !

No comments: