Sunday, February 03, 2002

I think I'll have to go shopping very soon. Ugh. Everyone remembers how much I hate shopping ?
And I'll probably have to go alone because I have only one free day in the whole week, and that day is Thursday. I work on Saturdays, and I have a rehearsal every Sunday. Although... last week they said they'd come up with a new schedule for us this week, so maybe I'll get one or two Sundays off. I'd be surprised, but a girl can dream, right ?

I dreamt about rehearsal all night long, I'll be very traumatized if what we do today is any close to my dreams. :)

I also dreamt about The Count of Monte-Cristo, probably because I read an article about it yesterday. And I have the pleasure to tell you that it said pretty much what I told you. The real story is killed, and it's not even a good movie - I mean it's okay I guess, the actors are great (the article even said that the guy playing Fernand stole all of his scenes) and stuff, but.
So yeah, in my dream I was with that Fernand guy and we were staring at each other and the first one who laughed lost the game - which is what I've spent a lot of time doing with Mylène (yes, we are easily amused) so for once I know exactly where my dreams come from ! The guy had very beautiful eyes though. Which is funny, because although Fernand guy was the one I thought was the most handsome when I saw the movie, I don't remember thinking he had beautiful eyes. The actor playing Dantès did, though. Actually, in my dream, I was looking for him to play the game because I wanted to look at his eyes lol.

Played Myst a few hours last night, and I got stuck again ! I finally did find a good walkthrough on the internet, but I don't wanna use it too much, so I think it'll take me another few weeks to find how to go on with the game. I swear Myst is evil. And it's traumatized me. The sounds you hear are very important in that game, and last week, there was a sound in the bus, I don't know what it was, but it sounded so much like one I heard in Myst !
Nope, I'll never be the same again, all because of Myst :)

15 minutes and I got to be going.

I haven't done a thing I was supposed to do for school yesterday, and I think I'm gonna go crazy tonight when I get back and see all I have to do. 'Cuz nope, I still haven't looked to see what exactly I was supposed to do. I'm hopeless. :)

No comments: