Monday, February 04, 2002

Nothing to say, but I'll be saying it anyway, 'cuz yeah, I feel like writing.
I don't know how on earth I'm gonna manage to finish reading Hamlet for Wednesday. And have the time to prepare the questions for the test. Please, don't tell me I'm gonna flunk my French class, for God's sake !
I also have to finish reading a French text and write 500 words about it for Friday. And hurray for free Thursdays...
And I have a stats homework for tomorrow. Which I'll probably do tomorrow. But that's not too important. I'm not even sure the teacher looks at the sheets. He only uses the homework to check if all the students are there.
Ally McBeal is tonight ! Yay !
I know I should be reading Hamlet instead of wasting my time online, but I swear I tried, I read a few pages, but I couldn't concentrate. I'd just bet I've developped some concentration disorder - if that can actually be developped. It started a few months after the hyperventilation. Which itself started a few months before something else that I won't go into here - if you're supposed to know about it, you shouldn't be wondering what I'm talking about. If you don't, well, never mind !
I'm tired. Last night I went to bed at 8:30, and it took me all my willpower not to do so at 7:00. Pathetic, huh ?

No comments: