Tuesday, February 19, 2002

Okay, so, not working, but it's still posting and all I have to do is re-publish it later, and I won't have lost anything.
So yeah, I'm feeling much better although I am still forgotten by all...
My stats test wasn't that bad, this meaning that if I had actually studied, I probably could've gotten an okay result on it. So yeah, just too bad. :)
Tried to explain to two different people today why it was that I couldn't study, and I think that's gonna be something to freewrite about, 'cuz I can't really explain it for now. I don't totally understand myself, but the fact just is : it's just not working for me.
And there's this stupid dude who called me on my cell five freakin' times this afternoon. I don't know who it is (they called when my cell phone was on silent mode or I simply didn't hear it), it's a number that I don't know, that is not even located close to where I live, and they made me lose 5 damn minutes of time for my phone. 'Cuz I pay when people leave me vocal messages, and I wouldn't mind losing 5 minutes of time usually, but the five damn messages were simple hang up's. I mean, for God's sake, if you got the wrong number, don't call back, and if you don't, leave a message, SAY SOMETHING ! So I lost 5 minutes for nothing, and 5 minutes is a lot on a Pay As You Go phone. So yeah. Idiots shouldn't be allowed to live.
Ou, pour citer Yvon Deschamps : moi, je dis que des gens comme ça, ça devrait pas exister, il devrait pas y en avoir. (Ici, dans ma nouvelle vie, ils me connaissent. C'est pour ça que quand ya des nouveaux qui arrivent et qui se plaignent, ils leur disent : si tu te plains, c'est parce que t'as pas vu Lalumière. Va le voir, Roger, il va tout t'expliquer, parce que lui, il a tout compris. Et c'est vrai, mesdames et messieurs que j'ai tout compris. Oh, bien sûr, je ne voudrais pas vous faire croire que j'ai toujours tout compris, non ! Avant, j'étais comme vous. Je comprenais presque rien. J'ai même déjà été pire que vous, mesdames et messieurs, est-ce possible ?)
(Il faut vraiment que tout le monde écoute le monologue qui s'appelle Le Positif, d'Yvon Deschamps, il est simplement é-coeu-rant !)

No comments: