Friday, February 22, 2002

Tonight's musical mix is a presentation of Quartz... of course.
And there's link between all those songs. But I think only 2 people could find it. But they prolly won't. So yeah. Here's to me.
Enjoy the lyrics :)

But there are facts in our lives
We can never change
Just tell me that you understand and feel the same
This perfect romance that I've created in my mind
I'd live a thousand lives
Each one with you right by my side
But yet we find ourselves in a less than perfect circumstance
And so it seems like we'll never have the chance
Ain't it funny how some feelings you just can't deny
And you can't move on even though you try
Ain't it strange when you're feeling things you shouldn't feel
Oh, I wish this could be real
Ain't it funny how a moment could just change your life
And you don't want to face what's wrong or right
Ain't it strange how fate can play a part
In the story of your heart


Chances are you'll find me
Somewhere on your road tonight
Seems I always end up drivin' by
Ever since I've known you
It just seems you're on my way
All the rules of logic don't apply
(...)
And, now you're all I long to see
You've come to mean so much to me
Chances are I'll see you
Somewhere in my dreams tonight
(...)
You're the only one I can't forget
Baby, you're the best I've ever met


Je vois ton nom sur le coin des murs
Sur les portes claquées de l'hiver trop dur
Dans le bruit du vent soufflé des serrures
J'entends ta voix qui murmure
Alors je t'en prie ne me juges pas
Si ce soir je n'suis pas là
Et si demain non plus tu n'me vois pas


You look in my eyes
And I get emotional inside.
I know it's crazy
But you still can touch my heart.
And after all this time,
You'd think that I,
I wouldn't feel the same
But time melts into nothing
And nothing's changed


She's just sixteen years old
Leave her alone, they say


And there's a danger in loving somebody too much,
and it's sad when you know it's your heart they can't touch.
There's a reason why people don't stay who they are.
Baby, sometimes, love just ain't enough


Je ne sais pas où je suis quelque part dans sa vie
Si je compte aujourd'hui plus qu'une autre pour lui


One more moment with you
Sweet, precious time
Not so far away
One more moment with you
A thousand dreams
To cast one single light
Everyday I feel I'm losing ground
My wind in fire chasing midnight sun
With every season I will find a chance
To tell you Darling how
With one more look in your eyes
The darkest skies suddenly disappear
With one more touch of your hand
My trembling heart
Will stop this yearning
Give me one more moment with
One more moment with you
All the air that I breathe for just
One more moment with
One more moment with you
Will lead me back
My love to you again



dire que le temps tempère l'amour...
que la distance y met un frein...
rien que d'y penser me chamboule...
rien que d'y penser en vain
même si la vie a des remords...
que le destin nous joue des tours...
je sais que j'y penserai encore...


And sometimes when we touch, the honesty's too much
and I have to close my Eyes and hide.
I wanna hold you till I die, till we both break down and cry.
I want to hold you till the fear in me subsides


Ces instants difficiles
Où tu ne sais plus quoi dire
Et qu'il faut simplement partir
(...)
Cette nuit qui a changé toute ma vie
Tu oublieras si c'était en avril en septembre ou en juillet
S'il faisait du soleil ou si la pluie tombait
Tu oublieras
Tu oublieras le soleil que mes mains
Faisaient naître dans les tiennes
Le bonheur
Délirant
Qui faisait brûler tes veines
Et ces cris vers le ciel
Qui finissent dans un "je t'aime"
Tu oublieras


Too late now, I've already started falling
And the deeper I go, the more I'm believing
But my heart needs to know


Now there are so many things I still wanna say to you
But it doesn't matter anymore, anyway


I hate how I associate songs with events in my life.
Actually, no, I like it, but I hate when it hurts to remember.
I spend my time remembering these days.
But some things are better forgotten.
'Cuz most of the time, songs don't remind me of what happened. Songs bring back feelings. And that can be awful. 'Cuz you can't ahold of feelings.

*sigh*

I need to stop re-reading my paper diary.

I need to stop my mind from being its musical self.

No comments: