Sunday, February 17, 2002

Yes, I know I should've used that unexpected free time to finally finish reading my damn stats notes. And who knows, maybe learn them a little.
But hey. I still have tonight. And tomorrow night. And who cares if I fail anyway ? Not me.

So wanna know what I did ? I spent like 20 minutes finding a way to re-size 4 pics I scanned in the last months to a normal pic size and to make them fit in two pages. And then I printed them on kodak paper. 'twas waaaaaay more interesting than stats could've been, I swear. By the way, do you know how long it took to print one page (two pics) ? Guess.
Nope, guess again.
...
6:30 minutes ! Can you believe it ? I couldn't - I so *never* print pictures !

And then I went upstairs, took out my stats notebook.
And then I put on shorts and a T-Shirt, and I went on the treadmill.
And then I got dressed, and put on my make-up, and here I am.
I'll have to have lunch in a few minutes.

Bâtard, ma mère vient de sortir aller déneiger mon char ! Je peux pas le croire ! Bon, okay, elle va déneiger le sien aussi, parce que c'est la fête à ma cousine aujourd'hui et elle va aller lui porter sa carte de fête tantôt, mais quand même, je peux pas croire qu'elle trouve du plaisir à déneiger mon char !
Moi, en tk, quand je vais avoir des enfants, si j'en ai, et s'ils ont un jour un permis de conduire et un char, je ne le déneigerai pas !
Non, j'ai pas de coeur. :)

No comments: