Tuesday, March 26, 2002

aaaaaaaaaaah !
I had forgotten that I'm getting my result today ! And now my last post reminded me ! I don't want my result !

I woke up at 6:30 this morning. When my first class is at 12:00 - which is physics, which is result, nooooooooooo ! Not even funny. Anyways, good news is, I have one small French text to write for tomorrow, and some work for my damn Project to do - and because it's that early, I'll have time to. And I'll have time to exercize as well. I haven't had time in two weeks to do that. I want Spring break back - no, wait, I don't. I want a relaxing Spring break.

I decided that next time I'm going to the hairdresser, I'm getting my hair dyed red. I'll have stuck to my natural color for exactly 6 months. Which is good. Before that, I was blonde for 8 months, which I think is a personnal record.
Now I want red !

No comments: