Saturday, March 23, 2002

Gosh I'm tired ! And my feet hurt, and by tonight I'll have a headache !
(which is what always happens after I've worked)
Plus I went to sleep at midnight last night, after having worked on my team project on Alzheimer's for about 4 hours non-stop.
And I got up at 6:00 this morning, ready to go to work.
And this afernoon I have to work some more on my project, and tomorrow it's rehearsal all day long...

You know what I felt like doing this morning ? I mean, I didn't wanna do it this morning, the idea came to me then. Mylène keeps saying how she wants to travel and go to Europe and stuff, and it honestly doesn't tempt me very much, and what I would like to do is, I would like to just get into a van with friends, and then drive all accross Canada. For one or two months. During the summer.

Ok, ok, I know it doesn't make sense, anyways I don't have a van, and that must cost a ton of money, especially with the fuel price nowadays, but I'd really like to do that. I can just imagine myself with my ton of maps of each province, and just driving and driving...

I guess my parents wouldn't let me though. Although they couldn't stop me if I were to leave with my own car - assuming that I do own a car before the end of the year... and that would have to be a reliable one this time, 'cuz traveling with my old car isn't too grand an idea.

And yes, I need to be the one driving. I wanna feel like I'm doing something, not just being carried from a place to another.

Yep, this is something I'd like to do one day.

No comments: