Friday, March 01, 2002

So today was a pretty good day.

I actually have a ton of things to say about it, but I'll write it in my paper diary. Can you believe it ? I have 3 different diaries and they all have a different use. I am such an organized little girl. Or perfectionnist. Or both.

I just might've passed my phys exam. If I do it'll be the first time I do in about 6 months ! That's actually what I was thinking about when I was doing the exam. How weird it would be to pass it.

I'm living through flashbacks lately. I don't know, I have phases like that - it happens from time to time. A phase during which everything triggers a flashback. A smell, a word I hear, a move somebody makes. It's weird.
The first time it happened to me, I was convinced I was going to die. You know how they say before you die you see every moment of your life ? I thought it was it. And it was during my last year of highschool, and it made even more sense because I always was convinced that I would die before getting in college.

Yeah. I'm weird like that.

No comments: