Wednesday, April 10, 2002

I don't know. I feel like writing.
I could write something pretty insightful, but, um, yeah, I won't. Because I feel way too mixed up to be insightful.

Isn't it weird how you don't know you know something until you say it ? Take that insightful word two lines above. I didn't even know I knew it until I typed it.

Ou c'est comme quand j'ai expliqué à ma partner de physique que le condensateur n'avait plus la même capacité à cause qu'on avait changé la distance entre les armatures.
J'ai appris ça en même temps que je le disais.
Je vous dis que j'ai à peu 65 personnalités.

So I'll only type insignificant stuff. This is my insignificant blog anyway...

Today this brown-eyed, brown-haired girl jokingly told me to go to hell because I have brown hair and blue eyes. Which I thought was funny. I might have blue eyes, but they're worth absolutely nothing when it comes to what they were originally created for - seeing, that is.
Then I remembered that when I was younger I didn't like brown eyes. To me, only clear eyes were beautiful. Sad thing is, I haven't changed my opinion much. I still prefer clear eyes. Except that I have met people with brown eyes that I adored. The thing about dark eyes is they have to have depth.

Wow. I'm really talking about eye color. I am sick.

J'ai fini par écrire (à la très gigantesque butch) (mon dieu mais ça s'écrit comment, ça ???) mon rapport de français, je vais finir de lire mes deux pages de Demian dans les délais les plus crisses, si bien que vendredi pendant la journée, il ne me restera plus qu'à lire mes textes de philo et écrire mon texte à leur propos, à étudier ma physique et à mettre la touche finale à mes parties de Projet !!!

Et à aller à la caisse, et euh... yavait autre chose ! yavait autre chose ! j'm'en rappelle plus ! bâtard !

No comments: