Friday, April 05, 2002

So.

My mother tried to talk me into going this morning.
She proposed to pick me up just for the one-hour ceremony, and then drive me back to work. Which is totally ridiculous : I might as well just not work at all.
I said I would think about it : I didn't know what I'd do.

Did a freewrite during French, and decided not to.
Came back home, told my mother. Who was very disappointed, and thought I would do it for her.

So I told her that it's not about her, it's not about anyone, it's just that I do not feel that is something worth not going to work for.

Of course I can't say that to my father - who supposedly has cooled down a little.

So tomorrow I'm gonna ask to leave first (before the two others doing the dishes, that is), so if it's not too late, I'll stop by the reception for a little while.

World War III on hold for now.

No comments: