Saturday, April 13, 2002

Ta. Bar. Nak.
(de crisse de câlisse d'esti !)

A cold. I got a fucking cold.
Wednesday we got around the school singing to get people to buy tickets for the show.
Wednesday night is the last rehearsal.
Thursday, Friday and Saturday : shows.

I can hope to be all right for the shows after that, but not for these. Damn it !
Plus it's getting to my throat. Which never happens. Or to be exact, it happened once, one friggin' time, and it was two years ago. When I lost my voice during 5 days.
If it happens now I will kill myself. Or someone else. Please re-read my "it's all about control" speech.
For now my voice seems okay. I mean I feel it's a bit more fragile than it usually is, but I still have control over it. And it should get better during the day, because it's always kinda faintish in the morning.
The fact remains that the damn cold is getting to my throat, and that is not funny !
And another not funny fact is that I'll spend the damn show blowing my nose and/or trying not to. Can't wait to see how much makeup they're gonna use on me.

No comments: