Sunday, May 19, 2002

Answer : Yes, it does.
Maybe that's why it looks like half the world has got me in their favorites list.
*wipes sweat from forehead*

J'ai trouvé ça très drôle, ce matin, quand j'ai vu le e-mail m'avertissant que quelqu'un avait signé le guestbook passé 11:00 hier soir... après avoir repensé à mon dernier post, me suis dit qu'avec ma luck, ça allait bien être Marketing qui était tombé sur mon blog !
Suis soulagée de savoir que c'était pas ça !

I dreamt I was trying to hit someone. Can't remember why. I really have weird dreams, this week. The other night, someone was trying to kill me, now I'm fighting with someone. Which makes absolutely no sense. If I tried to punch someone, I would probably end up hurting my hand - oh yeah, that's so me !

Now I'm gonna play Tetris (one day I'll figure out the link to this place and I'll post it so everyone can enjoy it).
I'm such a baby :)

No comments: