Wednesday, May 15, 2002

I am so going to bed within minutes. I can't keep my eyes open.
Don't ask me what was so exhausting in my day. I need to study my stats a bit more before I sleep, though.
Tomorrow I'm getting up at 6:00 and studying until 11:00, when I'll prepare myself to get out of the house, and have lunch.

Did I mention my incapacity to study if not in PJ's ? It's totally crazy - but then again, I think we've established by now that I simply am crazy - but I need to be in PJ's in order to study. Actually, I need to be sitting on my bed to study, and if I'm not dressed in PJ's, it just feels weird. Back in highschool, it was all right, because our highschool had this ugly uniform, and I had chosen my pants to be quite loose anyway - and they were even more so at the end of my last year of highschool, somehow I managed to get my weight down to 86½ lbs, so by the end of May I could barely keep my pants from falling, hehe. So it was real comfortable and it didn't feel much different from a PJ...
And after doing 15-hour marathons of non-stop studying in PJ's in my bed, the habit is just there. And finals aren't exactly the time to un-form habits, are they ?

I think if I were to explain one weird habit of mine everyday, I'd spend my whole life explaining. Especially when thinking that I will probably develop more in the years to come. *sigh*

I hope tomorrow's exam is easy. I really, really hope I pass the class.
Now that they've removed the tax-thingy you had to pay when you flunked a class, I think after you've flunked so many classes, they make you meet this... tutor-like person... or something... can't really remember. My mother read that to me when it was in the newspaper last year.

Let's not think about bad things, not think about bad things, 'cuz if I think about bad things I get depressed, and even if I don't get depressed, I can't bring myself to go to bed anymore and I need to 'cuz I'm freakin' tired and I need to get up early tomorrow morning so I can study !!!!

Please let me pass the class ! I'll wash your car if you do ! I'll wax your shoes ! And cut your hair - although you probably don't want me doing that, but hey, I'm offering. I'll leave you alone forever ! I'll... um, yeah, anyway, just make me pass the class and we'll negociate afterwards.

Buh-bye. Think of me at 2:00 tomorrow !
Or actually, start at 1:00, so I can accumulate energy or something...

No comments: