Friday, May 31, 2002

I don't know what's with me, but for someone who couldn't sleep past 8:30 for years, I'm doing pretty good. I mean that's the third day I wake up at 9:30. I'm not sure I like it though, the day goes by way too fast.

And I know that's gonna hurt when I have to wake up at 3:45 to go to work...
Which is why I really should get info about that job I was offered the other day. I think I will.
Thanks Tweety !

So yeah, I get up, and as I'm having breakfast, my father comes in and asks me if I just got up. I say "yes" and he goes "So you haven't tried the printer again..."
Tell him I'd be very surprised if the problem was to have solved itself overnight. I was right - it's not this morning that I'm surprised. :)

We're supposed to call Little Guy Who Sold Us The Computer Along With The Printer (we meaning that my father will dial, talk a little, realize he has no idea what he's talking about and then hand the phone over to me. Got to love teamwork :)) today. Hopefully the printer is plain broken - and I mean hopefully, because if it's not broken, it's posessed.

Oh, and I still have only one result turned in from school. Today is the deadline, but lucky as I am, all the teachers will turn their results in at 4:00 this afternoon. I'm convinced someone's out to get me. What did I score for the paranoid disorder in that test ? I think it was Low, shoots

Anyways. At least I have something to try for the cursor-going-crazy thing - merci Frank !!! - so I'm not totally desperate. If it doesn't work, I will be.

If it does, and we get our printer repaired, all I will have left to figure out is how to update my Ad-Aware ref. file, but I think I can survive that.

Good summer, Quartz !

No comments: