Tuesday, May 07, 2002

Me again.
I keep forgetting stuff I meant to post and then I have to log in again.
Maybe I should write on a sheet of paper everything I wanna talk about so I could write one single post everyday.

So yeah.

Wanted

Okay, so we all know how I want a convertible, red mustang ? And how there's no way in hell that I'll ever be able to afford it (because even the day I am a millionnaire - see a few posts below - I'm gonna spend all my money on computer screens and baseball bats, remember ?) and/or the insurance fees, my friend had this amazing idea today : you know the mustang logo there is on each mustang ? the little horse thingy ? there has to be a way to get one, right ? from a damaged mustang, or something ?
If anyone, anywhere, anyhow, finds one of those little horses, I want it !!!

Thank you. You can all return to your regular activities.

No comments: