Thursday, May 09, 2002

Oh, damn it, I'm in another of those I-don't-tomorrow-to-come moods. Got to hate 'em.

I should go to bed, I have to get at 5:45 tomorrow morning.

I just realized, I don't wanna be doing this.
I mean, I don't wanna go to school wishing it be over, and then work 24/7 during the summer.
I don't have any choice but to go to school, that I know, and I accept. And I need to work, if I don't, I'll end up bored as hell anyway. And I do want to work as much as humanly possible, I don't know why. It depresses me to think of how much work I have in front of me this summer, but at some point, yes, this is what I want.
I hate summers.Sad given that I also hate winters :) The two last ones were horrible, and I don't want this one to be the same. Maybe this is why I wanna work so much. No matter what happens, at least I'll have earned money and not totally wasted my summer.

I don't know ! And thinking about it doesn't make me wanna sleep !

Shitty day.
Headed for a shitty tomorrow - stats results at 8:00.
Therefore headed for a shitty week-end, working both days, and having a philosophy test to prepare. This meaning I have to read a ton of pages of a book and think about it.

No comments: