Sunday, May 12, 2002

Put me and Tweety on a phone and we can find what the teacher is expecting for tomorrow's exam in less than 15 minutes !
Now darling, that's talent !
I still don't know exactly what I'm gonna put in my essay, but at least I know where I'm going. As for the second question that's still unknown, it better be easy, because I am not writing my first essay tonight. No way.

And now yes, I am stopping it with the philosophy talk !!!

But because I wouldn't wanna risk being interesting, we'll move on to the subject of... this enormous reddish-violet, blue weird scary-looking bruise I have at the back of my right leg !!!
Well, there's nothing to say about it, except that it frickin' hurts and that I have no idea what I did for a bruise to appear !

All right, all right.
8 more days of school and it's over !

No comments: