Thursday, June 13, 2002

I can't sleep - and in 9 minutes it's gonna be tomorrow.

I hate insomnia. I haven't been able to fall asleep in less than one hour in days. An. noy. ing. Especially when you somehow picked up the habit of going to bed later. Ha. I'm even hungry now - which would be normal since I ate 7 hours ago, but still.

You know what I've remembered as I was trying to sleep and thought about my trip (I'm warning you, I live through the planning of that trip) ? We need to have 3 meals a day. And sandwhiches and Kraft Dinner stuff aren't exactly appropriate for breakfast, right ?

Ha. Remind to e-mail those hostels thingy and ask them if they have plates and utensils. And soap.

Now, I'm going to play Solitaire until I fall asleep, damn it. Yeah, I know, how pathetic

No comments: