Monday, June 17, 2002

It's official : I have an anonymous reader. Now this is different from Mysterious reader and Unknown reader (which to this day still remain unknown, I haven't seen them here in a while though, that's just better for my own sanity). This Anonymous Reader I can't get any information of. He doesn't even seem to have an ISP, damn it, Bravenet won't find it. So yeah.

And while we're talking about this, it's really funny, I checked my last 50 hits just now, and Bravenet puts up in red your own hits. And I set my counter to ignore my hits, yet, tonight, one hit was red. You know why ? Because Tweety came by, and we both have the same IP and a dial-up connection, and somehow tonight I got the IP she had that day. Yep, I am easily amused.

I'm going to Tweety's on Wednesday - I am so happy, I missed all my documentation so much ! Now I'm finally gonna be able to make a list of all places we're going to go to and calculate how much it's gonna cost us - now I know Tweety already did that. But I'm obsessive-compulsive, remember, I have to do it as well. I am so excited about this trip. The whole month of May, next year, I'm gonna be gone !

The bad news is, though, I will have to go shopping. And I hate that.Hate it, hate it, hate it - I swear, last time I went to the mall and actually bought clothes was, um, last January. Yeah. And you know what's worse ? I tried my swimsuit on the other night, and unless some miracle happens, I'm gonna have to buy another one ! I mean, I don't know what happened, I mean that damn bathing suit fit perfectly fine three years ago, and now it's slightly too small. Not a lot, but still enough to bother me.
And to the guys reading this, if you need to have an idea what a nightmare it is for a girl to buy a bathing suit : you try the damn thing on, and every girl on earth has at least one thing she hates about her body, so at the same time, in your head, there's : how the bathing suit looks on you, how you think it looks, how you think it should look, how the others think it looks and how the others think it should look - and of course, what you think the others think it looks and how you think the others think it should look. Whew. Pretty panicking actually. Damn it I haven't tried a bathing suit on at the mall in ages. Okay, maybe not, last time was two years ago. You'd think I wouldn't have to go through it before at least a century or two.

Other than that it's 10:30 and I am not sleepy at all.

No comments: