Friday, June 21, 2002

Oh God, is there any stupider site than this one ?

I juste received an e-mail from them telling me "someone" thought I had a crush on them. What do I care ???

To those (who I hope are a majority) who don't know how this works, it's really simple. Say you're a pathetic loser you have a crush on someone and think the best way to let them know is the internet. You're also to shy to write the e-mail yourself, okay ? So you go over to Send a Crush, and you send them this e-mail. If the person wants to know who has a crush on them, they register, and then they have to try and guess who has a crush on them (by entering people's e-mail addresses). This apparently happened to someone I know, and this person entered my e-mail address - and I think it's totally pointless to send out an e-mail to every e-mail someone tries, but anyway.

I registered to know who it was, but when I saw I had to guess with e-mail addresses, I decided it wasn't worth it. I don't want my friends receiving "Someone thought you thought they had a crush on you" e-mails !!! ;)

Anyways, so yeah.

Other than that, my birthday is coming soon, and each year, there comes this time when my mother asks me what I want and I never know what to answer. This year I was all proud to tell her that I needed some pens to write on the CD's I burn.
She didn't get the hint.
When I got home yesterday afternoon, I had 4 of those pens on my desks. Funny, funny.

No comments: