Thursday, July 18, 2002

Attention, attention, cette semaine, j'ai le cancer du dessous de bras droit. Je sais pas pourquoi, mais ça me fait vraiment mal depuis ce matin, et après vérification, j'ai deux petites bosses en dessous du bras. Je sais que ça vous intéresse, en tk, ça fait très mal.

Today's realization : I can still write. I mean, along with the loss of interest about pretty much everything that came along when I got into college, came a loss of concentration, and it all adds up to a loss of ability to motivate oneself to do something, even if one likes to do that one thing.
So my paper diary has been pretty neglected lately, the writings in it are barely worth anything, yet once in a while I do write interesting things.
And just now I wrote something pretty well, and I am happy to see that although I can't bring myself to do it much, I still can write.

No comments: