Monday, July 15, 2002

Ever wonder to what extent some friends will go to humiliate you ?

They'll take you to the restaurant on the day of your birthday, they'll get up while you're eating, get everyone's attention and tell them it's your birthday, and get everyone in the restaurant to sing "Happy birthday" to you. Yeah. I have some weird friends. :)

Other than that, let me just state that I am fucked up. I just wish what goes on in my head would make sense once in a while. I'd like that, when I'm supposed to feel happy, I'd feel happy, and when I should feel sad, I'd feel sad.
Somehow my head doesn't work that way.

And finally, the latest hits from web searches :
"lorie midi près de moi download"
"song lyrics allez-vous en"
"taureau disney ferdinand"
"girls with brown hair and blue eyes"
"people shitting on each other" WHAT ???

I am tired.

Ugh. I have something written to me a year ago I wanted to post, but I left it in my room. Later. If I think of it.

So. This birthday girl is signing out.
Love you all. :)

No comments: