Tuesday, July 02, 2002

Okay, that's it.
I spent the last hour in my room, with the windows wide open and the fan at its second fastest speed Because the fastest of all makes the fan shake so much I'm scared one day it's gonna break and fly all over my room, with the door closed for the only reason that it just keeps shutting all by itself, anyway, and I'm just freakin' sitting on my bed in front of the TV, and I am sweating so much, when I touch my forehead, my hand is so wet you'd think I put it in water. Honest to God. I am not kidding.

So. Anyone remembers what I do when something gets on my nerves ? I do some bitchin'.
Anyone remembers what I do when something gets on my nerves and I can't do a thing about it ? I do some more bitchin'. It does help. I swear.
Anyways, so here's your petition against extreme heat waves :
#1 - Quartz

Aw. I feel better already. :)

On another topic, I started reading Lolita tonight.
W e i r d

No comments: