Saturday, July 20, 2002

You know what ?
I came to realize that just now.
In spite of everything, I know who I am.

They say teenagers are trying to figure out who they are, and well, my teenage years are soon to be over - and I've found who I am.

I might not be sane, I might have other quests, I might live with my problems and secrets - but I know who I am.

And it's funny, because lately it's seemed as if things were just about to finally fall into place and I was just about to finally see the whole picture - now if only those missing pieces of the puzzle would stop resisting.

Do you get that feeling ? Like you're almost there ? Like you're on the verge of something ?
Thing is, those missing pieces are always the hardest to put into place.
But it's got to be easier if you know pretty much what the whole picture is supposed to look like.

No comments: