Friday, September 13, 2002

Quote #1 : I don't know what I did to deserve this, but whatever it was : I'm sorry ! I'm sorry !

This morning at 6:00 AM the phone rang. My mother was up, my father had to get up because it was for him, and I was freakin' sleeping, thank you very much. Of course I woke up.

At 7:00, the phone rang again. Woke me up again, of course. Except this time my parents weren't home and I was the only one there to answer. I didn't. If I did, I probably would've answered something like : "I don't call when you're sleeping, do I ?" in an angry voice. It was better for everybody that I didn't.

I fell asleep again.

At 8:18, the damn phone rang again !!!! I didn't answer but the answering maching did. And they didn't leave a message. Which frustrates the hell out of me. If it's important enough for you to call at such a time of the day - pardon me, the morning, it's important enough for you to leave a message. If it's not, you could've called later, okay ?

By then I abandonned the idea of sleeping and angrily got out of bed.

(please note that it's almost 9:00 now and I plan to remain connected so if whoever it is that likes to call here once an hour can't contact me. My mother and I have a cell phone, and if it's for my dad, he's not home, so go to hell)

To make my mood a little better, I took out the Sears Catalogue, you know, the Christmas catalogue with all the toys at the end ? When I was a child, I used to spend hours looking at them and deciding which ones I wanted. So that's what I did this morning. Have you heard of Jam & Glam Barbie ? She's very cool. :)

Quote #2 : If corn oil comes from corn, where does baby oil come from ?

No comments: