Thursday, October 31, 2002

So, after walking in circle in my room for 15 minutes, trying to convince myself to sit down with my physics books, I ended up putting my shorts and a T-Shirt on to walk on the treadmill for 25 minutes... And then I did a bit of musculation for my arms and then I sat down in front of "Judge Joe Brown". By then guilty enough, so I opened my physics books.
I am glad to tell you all that I did 4 out of the 9 problems we need to do for chapter 4, and I got the right answer for each of them right away. So I thought I'd better stop before my lucks runs out...

Anyways, for now I'm taking a short break on the internet, before going back to my room and getting dressed for school. Which will let me approximately half an hour to hopefully finish chapter 4.

I calculated that if I have an average of 60% for the lab reports (I really have no idea what average I could possibly get because the stupid teacher still hasn't returned to us any of the 3 we already turned in. But hey. Not everybody can be bright. At least he doesn't hang out with prostitutes - or so I think ;)), with the 67% I already got for the first exam, if I get 60% for the two last exams, I will get a final mark of 62% . Which passes, and this is all I'm asking for.

So all I really really want for now is to get a good mark for Monday's exam - and by good I mean over 65%.

No comments: