Sunday, November 03, 2002

Just shut the fuck up, okay ?

I know there are a ton of things you wish I could be. Maybe there are a ton of things I wish I could be as well, and that I know I'll never be. And, excerpted from my other blog, if I am not that way, maybe "it's not because I didn't want to, hope to or try to." I am so on the fucking verge of linking.

And maybe I'm just sick of where the wanting, hoping and trying got me. Maybe because I'm not even arrived yet. And maybe because I can't stop the fall now.

Did I ever tell you I'm from another planet ?

Maybe I know you just don't understand. Maybe because nobody can understand. But they can't help it. They were just born on the other side of the fence.

Maybe I really don't give a damn anymore.

Screw physics. I'm not going to pass that test.
Screw the trip. I don't even give a damn about it anymore.
Screw you.
Screw e-ve-ry-thing, find me one good reason to care.

I am sick and tired of everybody's games, I'm freakin' tired of pretending and I am tired of dealing with everything and everyone.

No comments: