Thursday, December 26, 2002

Yesterday I :

- Went to my grandmother's and took out a Spanish grammar out of her shelf and managed to learn the preterito imperfecto (some past tense) in less than an hour.
- Went home with said Spanish grammar.
- Got a PJ for Christmas.
- Realized I have probably the most talented boyfriend in the world. (I will show that gift around to all those who are coming to my house in the next year)
- Saw that once you learn table tennis, you can't forget.

Today I :
- Went to bed at 1 o'clock for the second time in two days.
- Went to check if my phys. ed. teacher or physics had turned their results in. They didn't. Crap.
- Wanted to sleep till 8:52 (don't ask - there's a logic to the time I set my alarm clock at, but it would take too long to explain. Later.), but my intern alarm clock woke me up at 7:45.
- Got out of bed at 8:00.
- Am going to work at 10:00.

No comments: