Thursday, January 23, 2003

Kaaaaaaaaaaaaate !!!!!

Wow, I definitely wasn't expecting to have you sign my guestbook ! This is so sweet of you - and this would be the time for me to apologize for being such a lousy person and not even replying to the happy new year wish you left on my diary... I wanted to, though, it's just that your diary did not accept public notes last time I checked, and I've been too lazy to even log in... Anyway, that's nice to hear from you again ! Thanks for your new e-mail address - as for mine, from now on you can use the one given at the top of this page, as I barely ever check my OD mail anymore. I've started receiving all this spam, and it's getting on my nerves. :)

If you check carefully, all entries aren't in French, although most of them are. You're lucky you know a bit of French - I have an English reader who barely knows 10 words of French. (hello Rob !!!) I'm still wondering where he finds the motivation to keep reading. :)
Actually, I should write in English more often. Because, well, all my French readers understand English. I just, I just, I don't know, I'm just a lousy person, as said earlier. :)

Other than that, my back started aching yesterday afternoon, for what, the second time in 2 months ? I'm starting to consider maybe I should see a doctor about it - but this morning it's much better (and I'm going to the gym this afternoon !) and I think I'm going to start doing back exercizes at the gym so maybe it might help.

Good day everyone !

No comments: