Sunday, February 09, 2003

Here goes - because I thought one more rant before I went to bed couldn't hurt :

If you're jealous of somebody, it's not the end of the world - it happens to everybody. You should, however, have the fucking nerve to admit it at least to yourself and not be a bitch about it. Because hey, just because you're miserable and lead a pathetic, meaningless life doesn't mean you have to make everybody else's life miserable, pathetic and useless !

One way or the other, if you absolutely have to be a bitch about it, you should then have the damn decency to be a bitch about it in front of the right people - not get somebody else to do the job for you. In other words, you should be able to deal with who you are, and if that's a bitch, then be a bitch to the face of the damn world !

So now say you've gotten your hypocritical, bitchy ass wanted - don't expect everything to be casual. I mean I'm not a nice person to start with, and I'm really not pleased with you at the moment. I'm through pretending we're friends - I won't be hypocritical. However, when somebody's got me started, I can be a real bitch too.

How many times have I mentionned I wanted a punching bag ?

No comments: