Tuesday, March 25, 2003

Received earlier today :

Dear madam,
Thank you for contacting Travelodge Customer Service regarding your request.
Rates and availability are subject to change. Please go to our
www.travelodge.com to check rates and availability at the property you wish
for specific dates. If you need further assistance, please contact our
reservation center at 1-800-578-7878 or send me the date of arrival, number
of people (adults/children), number of beds and I would be happy to assist
your further.
We sincerely appreciate your choice of Travelodge for your lodging needs.
Thank you for using www.travelodge.com.
Sincerely,
Eric Erdmann
Customer Service Representative

-----Original Message-----
From: Quartz
Sent: Monday, March 24, 2003 7:15 AM
To: internet.customerservice@rsd.cendant.com
Subject: Travelodge - Question regarding rates and availability


Name: Quartz
Address 1: ---
Address 2:
City: ---
State: Quebec
Zip: ---
Country: Canada
Phone: 1234567899
Email: Quartz@something.com
Date of Stay: April 18 and May 15
Hotel Name: Travelodge Sudbury
Hotel Location/Address: ?
Feedback: Hello

I would just like to know :
A friend of mine and I would like to be
staying in the Travelodge Sudbury Hotel
at the mentionned dates. I am a CAA member,
while she has a 20% rebate coupon.
We would like to know which gives us
the best deal ?
Thank you




So. Had the guy paid the slightest attention to the annoying information the customers have to give in order to send a simple e-mail, he could've answered my question right away. He's asking for the dates. I gave them to him. He's asking how many people. I said «a friend and I». He's asking how many beds. I usually prefer a separate bed from my friends'. I didn't ask for an exact number in the first place. I asked what was the best deal. He could've given me the % off I get as a CAA member and that would've been it. *sigh*

No comments: