Thursday, April 03, 2003

PAYDAY ! PAYDAY ! PAYDAY ! So nice when you're not expecting it !!!!

[oversensitive girly-girl moment]
So do you know what I did last night ?
I hit a cat while driving to the gym I KILLED A CAT !!!! He's dead now !!!!! ::bawling::
He was on the other side of the street, and I saw him, so I slowed down, he froze, and then decided to run accross the street. I had no way of avoiding him and I rolled over him !!!! ::traumatized screams:: I rolled over him, I felt my wheels get him !
I killed an alive being !!!!!
So I went to the gym, and after a while I started imagining that it could very well have been my own cat. Really. Maybe I had killed my own cat ! Luckily, when I got home, he was there - and then I thought : chances are, that other cat was somebody's cat. And they're gonna find him dead this morning ! ::screaming::
Don't you get this : maybe there's a kid somewhere over here who has no cat anymore because of me !!!!
I am feeling so bad over this !!!!!!
[/oversensitive girly-girl moment]

No comments: